The first bead bag is complete!
Well, it's not really a bag. It will come in a nice little kit :)
I didn't include the large rose quartz or citrine or chunky beads. They didn't fit into the general feeling of this kit (I think chunky beads will be in kit #3). The Tiger Eye cylinders are the *same* ones that were photographed on the previous page, the lighting plays trics from a distance.
Check the Forums for more information on ordering!
The first kit is complete. As of March 24, 2003, there are 4-5 kits left. When gone, they are gone!! Loads of rare stuff in the kit!
From the left to the right, you will get:
- About 1" of the kyanite blades. That is about 12 pieces, (10-15 average range).
- 4-6 amethyst beads
(on the business card)
- 5 tiger eye facet rounds == Grade A+
- 5 tiger eye cylinders == Grade A+++
- 6 tiger eye rondells == Grade A-
- 1 complete rose quartz graduated square bead set.
- One Ocean Jasper pillow bead (mostly greens, some pinks)
- One pair vintage quartz hoops from the 1960's (These sell at $7.50 in my shop!)
- One full strand of 3mm fluorite beads -- mostly greens, some purples. (low grade rainbow fluorite)
Now, across the top:If you want a 3rd matching or contrasting Kunzite bead, you can request that, instead of the peach adventurine and the gem strands (everything to the right of the kunzite).
- Shown: 2 strands of Kunzite. You will get 2 beads. They are mixed pink/green, in a B- (average) grade. I will *try* to give two pink or two green, depending on how they come off the strand.
- You will get 6" of peach adventurine chips (next to the kunzite).
- You will also get about 6-7 inches of 4 or 5 varieties of quartz in green, pink, purple and clear (adventurine, rose, amethyst and clear). Shapes will vary.
Price out what it would cost to acquire these beads -- either wholesale or retail, in in either singles or full strands, and you'll this is a great deal! The tiger eye beads are of a quality that simply is *NOT* available! You will not find those A+++ cylinders anywhere!=====
Next month, faceted tanzanite and matching accents!
Next kit, the May kit (The above kit will be March/April), will be smaller stones of higher intrinsic value.
It will include some tanzanite beads, one centerpiece drop bead and smaller chip and/or faceted minis to go with it. The rest of the kit will perhaps concentrate on smaller round stones with a banded pattern -- malachite, rhodochrosite and botswana agates. There are a maximum of 3 more spaces for this kit club selection. Depending on how it goes, I might have tiny moon stone and labradorite beads to go with, along with small kyanite chips. These are all reflective/electric type stones, and would look awesome with each other, perhaps spaced with clear crystals, or pale crystals. If you are interested, contact me through http://beadbanter.com